Thyristor six-pulse single-axis transducer KEMPOH is designed for the electric drive of high-torque DC motors for the feed motion of CNC machine tools.
The KEMPOH electric drive kit includes the following main components:
- one-coordinate six-pulse transducer - 1 pc .;
- power transformer - 1 pc .;
- equalizing throttles - 2 pcs .;
- engine - 1 pc .;
Structurally, the KEMPOH thyristor converter is a single-axis module with a block structure, which provides quick replacement of blocks and free access to all control points and elements.
The control unit includes four boards:
- board food;
- phase control board;
- logic board;
- fee regulators.
The thyristor unit consists of two controlled rectifiers, executed on a six-pulse circuit with a midpoint. The type of thyristors used are T10-40 for 4AEB16 and T10-80 for 8AEB16.
Variants of the KEMROH thyristor converter:
- KEMPOH 4AEB16, 601023000;
- KEMPOH 4AEB16G, 601023003;
- KEMPOH 4AEB16K, 601023002;
- KEMPOH 8AEB16M, 601030000;
- KEMPOH 8AEB16, 601025000.