- Brand: GAMA MOTORS
- Product Code: 3МТА-СР
- Availability: Pre-order 30 calendar days
The high-torque 3MTA-СР DC motor with a power of 3.29 kW (21Nm) is designed for feed drive mechanisms in metal-cutting machines and other actuating elements in modern automation systems, telemechanics, and measuring equipment.
Scopes of engines 3MTA-СР:
- Thyristor, transistor electric drives and feed drives of metal cutting machines;
- Correction devices of hydraulic systems (to compensate for disturbing moments that cause precession of the gyroscope axis);
- Stabilizing devices (position control system of various larger objects: antenna, sight, and others);
- As tensioning devices to regulate or maintain unchanged the tension force of a wire, tape, chain);
- As rotary electromagnets controlling dampers, valves, braking devices and so on.
The engine is designed in accordance with current standards and complies with the requirements and standards of IEC 72-1, IEC 34-1, IEC38, ISO2373.
The DC motor 3MTA-СР is made with a built-in 4P tachogenerator (20V / 1000 min-1), an electromagnetic brake, resolver RB-2 and thermal protection. Thermal protection is implemented with the help of a posistor (temperature sensor) type RTT-250-120, which is installed in the engine.
In high-torque electric motors of type 3MTA-СР of serial production, electrographic brushes of the EG2А grade 10x10x10/3x16x23 mm are used. (8 pcs.).
Characteristic features of the 3MTA-СР engine:
- charged magnetic core;
- built-in thermal protection sensor;
- built-in electromagnetic brake;
- built-in resolver RB-2;
- degree of protection IP-44;
- built-in tachogenerator of direct current 4P (brush brand E43 4x5x10 mm. (4pcs.))
- high reliability and durability.
There are no reviews for this product.