The high-torque 4MTA DC motor with a power of 3.61 kW (23Nm) is designed for feed drive mechanisms in metal-cutting machines and other actuating elements in modern automation systems, telemechanics, and measuring equipment.
Scopes of engines 4MTA:
- Thyristor, transistor electric drives and feed drives of metal cutting machines;
- Correction devices of hydraulic systems (to compensate for disturbing moments that cause precession of the gyroscope axis);
- Stabilizing devices (position control system of various larger objects: antenna, sight, and others);
- As tensioning devices to regulate or maintain unchanged the tension force of a wire, tape, chain);
- As rotary electromagnets controlling dampers, valves, braking devices and so on.
The engine is designed in accordance with current standards and complies with the requirements and standards of IEC 72-1, IEC 34-1, IEC38, ISO2373.
The 4MTA DC motor is built with a built-in 4P tachogenerator (20V / 1000 min-1) and thermal protection. Thermal protection is implemented with the help of a posistor (temperature sensor) type RTT-250-120, which is installed in the engine.
In high-torque electric motors of type 4MTA of serial production, electrographic brushes of the EG2А grade 10x10x10/3x16x23 mm are used. (8 pcs.).
Characteristic features of the 4MTA engine:
- charged magnetic core;
- built-in thermal protection sensor;
- degree of protection IP-44;
- built-in tachogenerator of direct current 4P (brush brand E43 4x5x10 mm. (4pcs.));
- high reliability and durability.
4ПБВ 112L УХЛ4, 23МВН, 23МВО
There are no reviews for this product.